Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

CLUCK, CLUCK, CLUCK!!!

Everyone at the Shawhan farm wants to say:

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!
to all you dads out there!


On the chicken stand point of things, I would like to have taken today to wish Foghorn and Chaz a Happy Father's Day. I just know that if I would have incubated a handful a of eggs they would have been fertile. So I think they deserve some recognition today too. Not to mention all they hard work the did protecting their women and calling and crowing from danger warnings to food discoveries.


This is a good picture of Foghorn. See how mean he looks.....


Chaz never looked mean.

On the topic of Father's Day, it should be noted that God is the Father to all of us and we should keep that in mind every day, not just today or in church on Sundays. I couldn't help but see the irony that today was Sunday, Father's Day and it rained...a good bit I might add. Rain has been something we've desperately needed.

Hope all you dads out there have a great day!


                                                                                      ...cluck... cluck... cluck...






No comments:

Post a Comment