Thursday, July 4, 2013

It's Independence Day!!

 
CLUCK, CLUCK, CLUCK!!!


Happy 4th of July everyone!!!

Doesn't today just want to make you burst out singing Martina McBride's song, "Independence Day"? It makes me want to, but I won't offend all the passing Amish peeps with my terrible singing. I'll let Carl be all festive and cute instead.

So I'm sorry this post isn't about chickens and it's really short. However, I thought of some new post ideas at 1:00 A.M. this morning, so I'm hoping the creative juices are back flowing now postpartum. My blog and my chickens are still really important to me, though I don't spend as much time with the chickes as I used to. That will change soon enough, as Carl will one day be old enough to help me with barn chores.

Ok, so I have to go...someone woke up from this above blissful nap!


                                                                                          ...cluck... cluck... cluck...

No comments:

Post a Comment